Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,709   Posts: 1,548,617   Online: 1125

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Kodak Ektar 105mm 3.7 RA280 (L) Lens Wollensak Rapax Synchromatic Shutter

DESCRIPTION: Kodak Ektar 105mm 3.7 RA280 (L) Lens Wollensak Rapax Synchromatic Shutter. The widest aperture 4.5 doesn’t match the lens 3.7 speed, but it was mounted that way when I got it. As shown.

CONDITION: The glass has very light scratches and dust specks inside, but nothing serious enough to have any effect it‘s performance. Shutter works at all speeds and sounds ear accurate. Blades work fine. I’ve only shot some instant film with this lens and the images were very sharp.

PRICE: $ 125

Price includes shipping. USA shipping only. Shipping is thru the USPS only and will include tracking and insurance.

PAYPAL PREFFERED (No echecks accepted from paypal). Money orders also accepted, but must be received within 5 days.

FOR PAYPAL PAYMENTS: If you want to pay for this item using paypal, send me a PM (private message) with the email address you use for Paypal. Once I have that, I will send you an invoice thru paypal. As soon as the invoice is paid, I will ship the item.

NOTE: I will only ship to “CONFIRMED” paypal accounts within the USA. If your paypal account is not confirmed or the shipping address is not in the USA, I’m sorry, but I will deny the payment. Also, please don’t ask me to ship to another address that’s not your registered and confirmed address with paypal. I won’t do it. I hope you understand.

FYI - I have 100% positive feedback as a seller on ebay. If you want to check my reputation let me know. MONEY ALWAYS REFUNDED IF NOT SATISFIED.

PS - 1-3% of my net sales are donated to this sight. I truly appreciate the venue they provide us.

Thank you for your time,
    Tom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ek1.JPG   ek2.JPG   ek3.JPG   ek4.JPG   ek5.JPG  

ek6.JPG   ek7.JPG   ek8.JPG  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    SOLD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin