Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,450   Posts: 1,570,092   Online: 873

Shooter
    35mm

Canon IIb Rangefinder

I am selling a Canon IIb rangefinder body in very good used condition. The shutter fires correctly at all speeds and the shutter curtains are supple and undamaged. Everything else seems to be in good shape, including the viewfinder and rangefinder. This is a late serial number IIb (42095), probably made in 1950 or 1951. I have not tested the camera myself, but the prior owner has and he related to me that it was working (and I have little reason to doubt him).

The IIb is an outstanding camera ready for use with any Leica thread mount lens. Sold as shown with a take-up spool.

Price: $175 plus insured shipping
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails canon-iib-1.JPG   canon-iib-2.JPG   canon-iib-3.JPG   canon-iib-4.JPG   canon-iib-7.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Reasonable offers considered

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin