Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,926   Posts: 1,585,128   Online: 858

Shooter
    Medium Format

$70! FS Mamiya RB 120 Back + 90mm f3.8 Lens

I'm asking $70 plus Flat rat shipping USPS Priority of around $10, please!

just the Mamiya RB 120 film Back + 90mm f3.8 Lens BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! I was a great seller at Fredmirandas until my lod mouth got me banned, no scams, just an overly inflated opinion that folks should talk garbage only to cry to big pappa because they have 2k posts? ANyyhow, i need money now to buy another Polaroid back for this Mamiya bcuz I need to shoot photo's again! [FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=2][color=#FFFFCC]a.RodriguezPix [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    Feedback Status:

Great
    -
    Fair
    -
    Poor
    [COLOR=red]Account locked[/COLOR]

Total Posts: 2237
    Received Likes: 227
    City: California

Excellent seller with great communication and fast shipping. Thanks for the camera. [SIZE=1][COLOR=#bbbbbb]

From topic: Sold: $1200 NIKON D600 MINT,BOX,ETC.No oil or dust on sensor.[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#bbbbbb]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

AROD is a 1st class seller! I purchased his Nikon 50mm 1.8d at a great price - shipping was super fast, so fast actually that he forgot to pack the rear lens cap ... but, when I when notified him of the mishap he offered immediately to correct it and send me the funds to purchase a new one! Stand up guy I tell ya! Hope to biz with you again in the future! Thx [SIZE=1][COLOR=#bbbbbb]

From topic: Sold: $70 NIKON 50MM 1.8D,MINT![/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#bbbbbb]

[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=#bbbbbb]
    Purchase the Canon 5D from a.RodriguezPix. The camea is as described, packed well and shipped promptly. Very good member and will do the business with him again. [SIZE=1][COLOR=#bbbbbb]

From topic: Sold: $385 CANON 5D MK I CLASSIC NICE 15K miles[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#bbbbbb]

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    I bought a 85/1.2ii L from him and he shipped super fast well packed and provided me with tracking number; lens arrived safe and as described!

Thank you, I would do business with you again!

Dragos [SIZE=1][COLOR=#bbbbbb]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/feedback/241136

$57 by aFilmBrujo, on Flickr

$hhhh_57 by aFilmBrujo, on Flickr

$_jj57 by aFilmBrujo, on Flickr
    $_57 by aFilmBrujo, on Flickr
    Last edited by aRolleiBrujo; 07-18-2014 at 02:47 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: price

Shooter
    Medium Format
    this lens and Polaroid shot this, and I love it!
    Untitled by aFilmBrujo, on Flickr

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PENDING SALES!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I would be interested but I don't know if you ship to Europe and how high the cost.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    at this moment they are pending sale! I don't mind shipping to Europe as long as the USPS Priority fee's are paid, I base it on around 2-3 LBS. from my state and city, Modesto California 95350 I do have a nice 65mm wideangle lens that I may sell next, however, I am researching current pricing to do so!

Shooter
    Medium Format

Shooter
    Medium Format
    SOLD!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin