Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,972   Posts: 1,558,670   Online: 987

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Leitz Wetzlar Elmarit-R 35mm 2.8 Lens With Caps & Lens Shade

DESCRIPTION: Leitz Wetzlar Elmarit-R 35mm 2.8 Lens With Caps & Lens Shade. Also comes with Leitz UV filter & Series VI filter retaining ring. Serial # 2430139. As shown.

CONDITION: Excellent condition overall. Body has no visible wear, smooth focus, scratch free glass, clean blades. Minor dust inside and minor haze. Also, I'm not sure if his version of lens had the little red plastic dot on the barrel or not. If it did, it's not on the lens now.

PRICE: $ 350

Price includes shipping. USA shipping only. Shipping is thru the USPS only and will include tracking and insurance.

PAYPAL PREFFERED (No echecks accepted from paypal). Money orders also accepted, but must be received within 5 days.

FOR PAYPAL PAYMENTS: If you want to pay for this item using paypal, send me a PM (private message) with the email address you use for Paypal. Once I have that, I will send you an invoice thru paypal. As soon as the invoice is paid, I will ship the item.

NOTE: I will only ship to “CONFIRMED” paypal accounts within the USA. If your paypal account is not confirmed or the shipping address is not in the USA, I’m sorry, but I will deny the payment. Also, please don’t ask me to ship to another address that’s not your registered and confirmed address with paypal. I won’t do it. I hope you understand.

FYI - I have 100% positive feedback as a seller on ebay. If you want to check my reputation let me know. MONEY ALWAYS REFUNDED IF NOT SATISFIED.

PS - 1-3% of my net sales are donated to this sight. I truly appreciate the venue they provide us.

Thank you for your time,
    Tom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails l351.JPG   l352.JPG   l353.JPG   l354.JPG   l355.JPG  

l356.JPG   l357.JPG   l358.JPG   l359.JPG  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Reduce-a-matic......$ 225...Shipped

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin