Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,959   Posts: 1,558,156   Online: 1217

Two Jobo 3005 tanks for 8x10 processing

Priced to sell very quickly are two ( 2 ) Jobo 3005 tanks complete with lids and one cleaning sponge. These tanks are used for 8x10 film but can be used for 4x5 as well. The tanks are in perfect used condition with the occasional expected cosmetic rub on the outside surface. I have used the tanks consistently but sparingly over the past few years. These tanks are without any problems and of course work exactly as new ones. The price for both is $925.00 with postage extra.

Elliot

bump.....compare prices on that auction site....

bump...if you have a Jobo and want to develop 8x10 film....or have any motorized device and need an 8x10 tank....

Ari

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    These are the best option for 8x10 sheet film development, by a long shot; good prices here, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    These are the best option for 8x10 sheet film development, by a long shot; good prices here, too.
    Thanks Ari!

Price for both tanks lowered to $885.00

bump

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Any photos?

Tanks

Quote Originally Posted by mpbrowna View Post
    Any photos?
    Thanks for asking. Of course I can furnish some photos to those seriously interested in the tanks. Are you interested in seeing any particular area of the tanks" Aside from the normal "rub" marks from rotating on the rollers these tanks look virtually exactly like new tanks. The tanks were not heavily used.

I can take some quick photos with my iPhone and send such to any email address that you provide.

Thanks for asking....let me know if you have any other questions.

So, where shall I send the photos?

Elliot

Both tanks are sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin