Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,978   Posts: 1,523,689   Online: 1128

Shooter
    35mm

Leica M6 0.85x NON-TTL

I have here a KEH excellent grade Leica M6, non-TTL, with the rare 0.85x magnification. There are only a few thousand of these cameras out there, and this one is a tremendous example of it. Comes with a generic body cap and authentic Leica strap.

The only major marks are on the rewind knob (small scuffs visible in the photo), and a bit of paint loss on the battery door. Other than that, it's truly a beauty, with no noticeable scratches or finish wear that I can see. The plastic is still on the bottom as well.

This just came back from a checkup with Youxin Ye. The frameline preview lever had stopped switching framelines, but now everything works as it should. No other work on it was necessary, as I had the shutter speeds tested locally before sending it off to him. Here's what he did to it, in his own words:

"Cleaned the frame mask, removed oil inside, made frame change work properly again. Cleaned haze inside finder windows. Checked focus."

The camera is smooth as butter, and will make a great shooter for anyone who picks it up. I took it on a month long trip last year to England and France, and it gave me some of the best pictures of my life. I have since divested myself of the majority of my Leica gear, and this is the last thing that needs to go. My loss is your gain.

I'm asking $1400 NET to me, which means PayPal and shipping/insurance fees are extra, to be calculated upon sale. Please note that I'm not interested in any trades at the present moment. Preference goes to US buyers first, for the sake of ease. If there is stronger interest from other parts of the world, I will consider it as well, but the buyer must cover all shipping, customs, and insurance fees.

I've had great luck buying and selling on APUG in the past, as well as on eBay, where my username is the same as it is here. If you have any questions for me, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails leica08.jpg   leica02.jpg   leica01.jpg   leica07.jpg   leica05.jpg  

Last edited by maclaine; 07-26-2014 at 10:03 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    And just like that...SOLD!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin