Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,808   Posts: 1,581,523   Online: 995

Shooter
    Large Format

Pentax Digital Spotmeter, Zone VI Modified, Excellent Condition

Pentax Digital Spotmeter, sold new with Zone VI Modification. Except for a couple blemishes on the lens cap and a few small nicks in the battery compartment cover, this meter looks virtually new. Compared to my older Pentax Digital meter, its readings are accurate. This meter was formerly owned by a long-time friend and teacher who took extremely good care of his equipment. It was used very little in the last decade as my friend transitioned to digital photography. From my own experience, this is the best and most convenient meter I've ever used for reflected-light photography, especially with cameras that require handheld meters. It's ideal for zone system users.
    The meter includes the original case (unused), instruction manual, and original box. It also includes a Tamrac Extreme Series holster/case for use in the field.
    Price: $425.00 Free shipping, insurance, and PayPal fees in the continental U.S.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PentaxSpotmeterV.jpg   PentaxSpotmeterH.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format

Price reduction on Pentax Digital Spotmeter

I'm lowering the price on the Zone VI modified Pentax Digital Spotmeter:

It's now $375.00 with free shipping, insurance, and PayPal fees in the continental U.S.

Gene Kennedy

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin