Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,100   Posts: 1,636,386   Online: 1085

Shooter
    Large Format

K.B. Canham to Sinar/Horseman Lensboard Adapter and Technika Lensboard Adapter to ?

1. Sinar Adapter Lensboard for 110x110mm K.B. Canham lensboards (pictured on left). This appears to be a custom-made lensboard which allows the use of Canham lens boards on a 140x140mm Sinar or Horseman lensboard. It works perfectly. The only clue to the fact that it isn't a Canham-made board is the slightly uneven milling of the surface behind where the smaller lensboard fits. It also takes Toyo 110x110mm 45A boards but they fit a little bit loosely, just as the Canham boards are a little tight on the Toyo Field cameras. I used this board for both Canham and Toyo boards without problem, but I just wanted to make buyers beware that it is perfect for Canham boards and usable but not perfect for Toyo boards.
    Price: $35.00 without K.B. Canham lensboard pictured, plus shipping.

2. K.B. Canham 110x110mm lensboards, scuffed on lower edge of front due to inserting them into a Toyo 45AX camera. Perfectly usable.
    One (1) drilled for #0 Copal shutter
    Four (4) drilled for #1 Copal shutter
    Price: $20 each. Free shipping if you purchase all five.

3. Adapter plate for Technika/Wista style lensboards, with Cambo 163x163mm receiver board (pictured, on right). The Techika adapter is NOT attached to the Cambo board but could easily be done. You, however might not want it on a Cambo board and that's why I haven't attached it. I have a Toyo style 158x158mm pressed metal board that I could replace for the Cambo board (the Toyo board would have to be drilled out). I also have a Horseman blank board, like new in the original box, which would also have to be drilled out to accept the Technika adapter plate.
    Price: $15.00 plus shipping, including either a Cambo 163mm board (cut-out, ready for adapter) or a Toyo 158mm board (must be drilled out), or both.

4. Horseman 140x140mm blank lensboard, like new in original box.
    Price: $25.00, plus shipping.

5. Two Cambo 163x163mm cast metal lensboards, with name plates, in excellent condition.
    One (1) blank flat lensboard, with 27mm centering hole.
    Price: $25.00 plus shipping.

One (1) 163x163mm cast metal 30mm recessed lensboard, drilled for #0 Copal shutter.
    Price: $30.00 plus shipping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LensboardAdapters.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    PM Sent.

Shooter
    Large Format

Adapter Lensboards

The Sinar/Horseman 140mm to K.B. Canham 110mm lensboard adapter has been sold.

A commitment on the adapter plate for Technika-type lens boards with Cambo and Toyo receiver boards, and I have a back-up offer.

Thanks for you interest,

Gene Kennedy

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin