Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,573   Posts: 1,545,660   Online: 953

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

FS: Eastman #2 8x10, Lenses, Holders, and Film - PACKAGE

Hi, all -

Other priorities dictate I divest myself of the 8x10 gear. Pictures will be uploaded shortly (or by tomorrow). Run-down:

• Eastman #2 8x10 - WITH EXTENSION RAIL. Camera is in wonderful shape. Bellows had plenty of pinholes; patched them from the inside with some incredibly robust gaffer's tape. Have shot it outside many times with no problems. Gearing is a little stiff, but works.
    • Voigtlaender Series V Number III Collinear lens, 11" focal length. Lens is in beautiful condition. Have used it a handful of times, and it produces wonderfully sharp images.
    • No-name 14" f/6 Petzval. Again, lens is in great shape. Some cleaning marks, but a clean lens. Will post sample pictures from this lens - beautiful, creamy bokeh.
    • Several holders (I think 4). Mostly wood, one plastic. All work, but old and worn.
    • Roughly 80 sheets of single emulsion Ektascan BR-A x-ray film. I'll confirm the exact number of sheets remaining. Have had good luck rotary developing in Adanol and HC-110.

Think that's it. I'd really like to sell this as a package. Anyone want to get into 8x10 in one shot? I'm asking $1100 plus insured shipping, actual cost (have to locate a box big enough for this.

Again, photos coming shortly.

Scott

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Okay, took a survey of what's there: (3) holders (2 wood, one plastic), camera and rails, Voiglander Series III No.5 Collinear, No-name 14" f/6 Petzval, 78 sheets of BR-A. Due to the change in a couple quantities, I'm dropping the price to $1050 plus insured shipping.

P1020285 by Scott --, on Flickr

More pictures, and samples from these lenses, are available here, on my flickr.

Thanks,
    Scott

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Should also say that I'm looking to get into either a 6x6 or 6x7 SLR, and would consider some sort of trade for such a system.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    TTT

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Sale pending

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Everything's sold, except for the Ektascan BR/A, so here's an offer: $50 shipped (in the US) for 78 sheets. I paid $0.90 shipped per sheet; I'm offering it at $0.64 a sheet shipped. Single emulsion x-ray film, no need to bleach the back. Easily scratched when wet; my experience is that it's resilient once dry. Responds well to HC-110 and Adanol, among others.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Film's sold, thanks.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Okay, this is available again. What's left is the 8x10 Eastman #2 (with extension rail and tripod block), the 14" f/6 Petzval, and three holders (two wood, one plastic, all light tight but ugly). Offering this now for $800 plus insured shipping and PayPal fees.

Thanks,
    Scott

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    And I'll listen to reasonable offers. If you're interested, let me know!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Anyone?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin