Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,691   Posts: 1,548,908   Online: 961

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Graflex Pacemaker 4x5 Speed Graphic With Graflex Tele Optar 38cm (13“) 5.6 Lens

DESCRIPTION: Graflex Pacemaker 4x5 Speed Graphic With Graflex Tele Optar 38cm (13“) 5.6 Lens. Lens serial #522714. Camera serial #881211. Lens come with caps. No film holders included. As shown.

CONDITION: Camera body has age/usage wear and some soiling. All functions are working on the camera. Shutter curtain is in good condition, is working and seems accurate. Focus screen and fresnel have some scratches and light soiling, but is fully usable. Focus hood sometimes opens too far when the button is pressed and just needs to be pushed down a little so the sides flaps can hook into the little slots to keep it together. This camera has been stripped of the rangefinder and carry handle. I also put Velcro around the body to hold my dark cloth to the camera. The lens board has four small screw holes that I covered up by putting a self adhesive gasket on the inside of the board before mounting the lens. Bellows are light tight. Lens has some cloudiness, soiling and a scratch and small rub in the center of the front element. May be some faint scratches elsewhere on the elements but nothing serious. Blades are dry and working. Although I’ve wanted to, I’ve never used this camera, it just sits around, so I might as well let someone else get some use out of it. It’s not a looker camera…It’s a user camera.

PRICE: $ 195

Price includes shipping. USA shipping only. Shipping is thru the USPS only and will include tracking and insurance.

PAYPAL PREFFERED (No echecks accepted from paypal). Money orders also accepted, but must be received within 5 days.

FOR PAYPAL PAYMENTS: If you want to pay for this item using paypal, send me a PM (private message) with the email address you use for Paypal. Once I have that, I will send you an invoice thru paypal. As soon as the invoice is paid, I will ship the item.

NOTE: I will only ship to “CONFIRMED” paypal accounts within the USA. If your paypal account is not confirmed or the shipping address is not in the USA, I’m sorry, but I will deny the payment. Also, please don’t ask me to ship to another address that’s not your registered and confirmed address with paypal. I won’t do it. I hope you understand.

FYI - I have 100% positive feedback as a seller on ebay. If you want to check my reputation let me know. MONEY ALWAYS REFUNDED IF NOT SATISFIED.

PS - 1-3% of my net sales are donated to this sight. I truly appreciate the venue they provide us.

Thank you for your time,
    Tom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sg1.JPG   sg2.JPG   sg3.JPG   sg4.JPG   sg5.JPG  

sg6.JPG   sg7.JPG   sg8.JPG   sg9.JPG   sg10.JPG  

sg11.JPG   sg12.JPG   sg13.JPG  
    Last edited by n2mf; 07-31-2014 at 12:04 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    It is a shame that the range finder, viewfinder and strap were removed. Do you have all of the original parts?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Graflock back.... Must resist.....

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by BradS View Post
    It is a shame that the range finder, viewfinder and strap were removed. Do you have all of the original parts?
    why, will it not function without them? are they rare to replace?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    38 cm = 15"

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    SOLD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin