Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,599   Posts: 1,622,389   Online: 833

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Crown Graphic, modified

For Sale: One good condition modified Crown Graphic 4x5 camera, with 4 copal 0 boards.

With one original sliver board, three black newer boards. The rangefinder was broken and the parts have been removed--they can be included if desired. Comes with the graflok back and takes the standard 4x5 film holders. It comes with the metal viewing hood that pops open. The leatherette is in good to great condition for its age, only showing age in the corners, where it has pulled away slightly. Bellows have been replaced at some point and are light tight. Fitted with velcro handle, ground glass and fresnel, and velcro has been used to cover the holes from the rangefinder parts (these were used for an optional dark cloth). The front standard has been modified for front and back tilt, and front left and right swings (see pictures). My plan was to use it for a field camera, since without lens and hood, it weights 1650 grams/3lbs 10oz. With modern 150mm lens, hood, and tripod mount, weights 2100g/4lbs 10oz. It will work with a 90mm to 240mm lens, and will close with a modern 150mm F5.6 Apo-symmar, making it still very quick to set up if you leave it attached to tripod.

PRICE: $ 225

Paypal only. Price Includes Shipping and Paypal fees. USA shipping only. Shipping will be USPS and will include tracking and insurance. I will only ship to confirmed paypal accounts within the USA. FYI: I have 100% positive feedback as a seller on Amazon as NathanPR.

Thanks, Nathan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_9266.jpg   DSC_9261.jpg   DSC_9257.jpg   DSC_9288.jpg   DSC_9287.jpg  

DSC_9271.jpg   DSC_9277.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format

some more pictures

Here are few more pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_9279.jpg   DSC_9292.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Recently I got a 4x5 field camera and so I don't use this one anymore, even though it is quicker to set up. Anyone interested in $35 for the 3 newer black copal 0 boards and 200 for the modified Crown Graphic with one copal 0 gray board?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    How about 175 plus shipping for the modified Crown Graphic? Anyone interested in the three newer copal boards? PM me an offer. They are all just sitting around, I would love to see someone using them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ritternathan, does it still have the front shifts? and does the front swings lock down?

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes, it still has the front shifts and it still locks down when you use the front swing. Nathan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ok sent payment.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    SOLD!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin