Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,831   Posts: 1,582,290   Online: 1024

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Fuji GA645Zi Pro

I have a Fuji GA645 Zi in excellent condition for sale. It's the solid black model with 55 - 90 mm lens. Comes with original manual, lens cap, lens hood, and cover. Would like to get $800.00 and will cover shipping to anywhere in the continental US. Let me know if anyone is interested, I'll post images and consider serious offers.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Typo on price, meant to say $600.00. This is a great camera for medium format users and the solid black model is a bit of a rarity. Saw the lens hood on ebay the other day for $80.00. Must have had the number 8 stuck in my head.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Awesome camera. I've had the GA645 for years and bought a GA645zi out of curiosity. As expected both terrific. I should sell my GA645zi as I do use the GA645 more but every time I pick up the zi it feels just so perfect in my hand that I shoot a roll, see the images, remind myself how great a performer it is, and just can't seem to bring myself to sell it.
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Richard, I've been looking for one of these GA645zi's for a little while now :-). Images I've seen taken with it look wonderful. Owners always seem to speak very highly of it too in terms of operation and use as a travel camera. -- martin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Did you buy it?
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Richard,

Unfortunately, I have not had the opportunity. I sent a PM to the OP but alas I didn't get a reply yet. I know that folks don't always log in regularly.... I was thinking about putting a note in the "WTB" section..... I'll continue looking...

By the way, I was looking at your site recently. I like your work -- especially 'ocean beach SF'.... - best Martin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I also liked the pictures shown online with the GA645zi, so I decided to get one - especially as I noticed that Karl Lagerfeld was taking pictures with it.

It's a nice cam to carry around if you spend some time with your family or for travelling, but I wouldn't mind to sell mine, because now I would prefer a rangefinder with a prime lens.

The Fujinon 55-90mm is vignetting and the autofocus is precise, but not so easy to manage in praxis (some pictures taken with this nice cam here). Probably I should try more focussing in manual mode, but then I have to guess the distance. The Nikon F4 for example indicates with a LED if the manual focus is equivalent to the metered value.

So if anyone likes to trade a GA645zi for something nice in 120 with manual focus and a 100mm lens (or just a working 100mm Planar for my 500 C/M): The GA645zi comes with a lens hood, strap and the original dust cover.

GA645zi & F4 by Campari_o, on Flickr
    Last edited by Devlog; 09-17-2014 at 07:24 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Devlog View Post
    (...)So if anyone likes to trade a GA645zi for something nice in 120 with manual focus and a 100mm lens (or just a working 100mm Planar for my 500 C/M): The GA645zi comes with a lens hood, strap and the original dust cover.
    Update: Sold yesterday.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin