Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,690   Posts: 1,548,852   Online: 934

Thread: Canon 1VHS Body

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Canon 1VHS Body

This Canon 1VHS was purchased from KEH in EX+ condition less than a year ago. It is functionally perfect and almost cosmetically flawless. There is a very slight, almost invisible scuff about two millimeters long near the front Canon logo. It comes with a new Canon EOS strap as pictured.

I am asking $500, insured shipping included within the United States.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Wonderful piece of equipment – I've got the non-HS version of this and love it for film.
    Flickr | Mamiya 645 Pro TL, Hasselblad 500CM, Voigtländer Perkeo II, Century Graphic, Canon 1v and F-1, Ricoh GR1

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I am lowering the price to $400.00.

Shooter
    35mm
    That's the PB-E2 motor drive and I assume it doesn't include the grip for using it without the motor drive attached? Thanks.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sjauch View Post
    That's the PB-E2 motor drive and I assume it doesn't include the grip for using it without the motor drive attached? Thanks.
    Unfortunately, I do not have the grip that allows the camera to be used without the power booster.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan King View Post
    Unfortunately, I do not have the grip that allows the camera to be used without the power booster.
    FYI, that's one of the few parts left that you can still get directly from Canon brand new. I purchased one myself just 4 years ago, I don't remember the price but I don't remember it being very expensive either.

If I didn't already on this camera I would be jumping on this deal, this is a great price guys! I was thinking of selling mine for $800!!
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sold!!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin