Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,701   Posts: 1,548,419   Online: 1042

Shooter
    4x5 Format

C.P. Goerz AM. Opt. Co. Dagor 9 ½“ F 6.8 No.770346 In No.3 Acme Shutter

DESCRIPTION: C.P. Goerz AM. Opt. Co. Dagor 9 ½“ F 6.8 No.770346 In No.3 Acme Shutter. With mounting ring. As shown.

CONDITION: I would rate the glass as excellent + +. It‘s very clear and bright. No fungus. No haze. No fogging. And no scratches except for an almost invisible faint scratch on rear element. Damn near microscopic. Very hard to find it and it would not at all hurt the image quality. Diaphragm is dry and working. The lens hasn‘t been used in a while, but the shutter is working at all speeds. 1 & 2 might be a little draggy. At first B & T were not working right, but after some exercise they are working now. Body of shutter has some abrasions and light soiling.

PRICE: $ 690

Price includes free shipping. USA shipping only. Shipping is thru the USPS only and will include tracking and insurance.

PAYPAL PREFERED (No echecks accepted from paypal). Money orders also accepted, but must be received within 5 days.

FOR PAYPAL PAYMENTS: If you want to pay for this item using paypal, send me a PM (private message) with the email address you use for Paypal. Once I have that, I will send you an invoice thru paypal. As soon as the invoice is paid, I will ship the item.

NOTE: I will only ship to “CONFIRMED” paypal accounts within the USA. If your paypal account is not confirmed or the shipping address is not in the USA, I’m sorry, but I will deny the payment. Also, please don’t ask me to ship to another address that’s not your registered and confirmed address with paypal. I won’t do it. I hope you understand.

FYI - I have 100% positive feedback as a seller on ebay. If you want to check my reputation let me know. MONEY ALWAYS REFUNDED IF NOT SATISFIED.

PS - 1-3% of my net sales are donated to this sight. I truly appreciate the venue they provide us.

Thank you for your time,
    Tom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gd1.JPG   gd2.JPG   gd3.JPG   gd4.JPG   gd5.JPG  

gd6.JPG   gd7.JPG   gd8.JPG   gd9.JPG   gd10.JPG  

gd11.JPG   gd12.JPG   gd13.JPG  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Guess I was wrong...Thought these were more desirable...Lets try half price...

...$345...Shipped.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin