Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,568   Posts: 1,573,506   Online: 679

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

FS: Shen-Hao 4X5 kit

Since moving up to 8X10, I've decided to let go of my beloved 4X5 kit.

1. Shen-Hao HZX 4X5-IIA Camera: I bought this camera about 2 years ago and used it for several projects. It shows some normal wear but is very very clean. It works perfectly of course. This is a great sturdy camera with ample movements. It comes with the Shen-Hao compendium lens shade, and the wide angle bag bellows. I'll also include a Shen-Hao #0 lens board, and a BTZS 4X5 focusing cloth. I keep the whole kit in a Lowepro Commercial AW camera bag. This is a large and very strong model that is now discontinued. It looks very nice and is great for carrying the kit in the field, along with a light meter, 8-10 film holders, and odds and ends. The bag cost me $250 new. With a comparable camera bag, this kit would retail for about $1600. I'd sell for $850

2. 4X5 Film holders. I have about 30 holders, all very clean, and always stored and carried in individual ziplock bags, assorted brands, $6 each.

3. Schneider 90mm f5.6 Super Angulon in Copal 0. This is my standard lens. 75% of my 4X5 exposures were taken with this lens. It's in great condition, and works perfectly. I've tried the other major brands at this focal length and always returned to this one for the sharpness and contrast. The shutter works as it should. Comes mounted on a lens board. I'm asking $400.

4. Schneider 75mm f5.6 MC Super Angulon in Copal 0. Not much to say about this one. It's beautiful, works perfectly, and is incredibly sharp and contrasty. I used it when I needed a little more field of view for smaller interiors. I'm asking $375. Both lenses cover 4X5 with movements.

The buyer pays shipping and PayPal fees (if any). If someone wants the whole kit shipping is FREE (only for Canada and the US). It would even be better to ship the camera with lenses and some holders right in the camera bag for safety.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails camera-1.jpg   camera-2.jpg   camera-3.jpg   camera-4.jpg   camera-5.jpg  

camera-6.jpg   bag.jpg   75b.jpg   90.jpg   bag-bellows.jpg  

Last edited by Pasto; 08-18-2014 at 06:09 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    drool....

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Sorry I forgot to add the pictures when I originally posted. Let me know if you wish to see more pictures.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Great cameras. I bought one for my wife and she loves it.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

ziyanglai
    Would you be interested in just selling the camera and nothing else? I don't need the film holders, bag, etc. I will pay for shipping and professional packaging by FedEx.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    ziyanglai, by camera alone do you also mean the bag bellows and compendium lens hood? The compendium lens hood fits into a metal plate that's screwed into the top of the front standard...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Pm sent!!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    The camera is sold. The lenses and film holders remain...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    OK, camera is available for sale again! My mistake messed up the last potential sale. I've had difficulty keeping up with the PMs and messed things up. I promise to be better

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    The Schneider 75mm f5.6 MC Super Angulon is sold. Everything else still available...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin