Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,412   Online: 759

Shooter
    Multi Format

[B]FS: Konica M-mount, Mamiya AF and MF, and Olympus lenses[/B]

Selling some nice lenses, hope to avoid the large fees from the auction site and the money changer site so these prices are all including shipping but not the fees. I will refund your money if items are not as described or there is any problem. See the end of this ad for my references. Bob.

1. Konica M-Hexanon 50mm f2 lens for m-mount cameras. Glass is pristine, shows moderate use on barrel. Focus silky smooth, aperture is nicely clicking. The retractible hood has a ding on one side that you can see in the pictures, it does not effect use, still works fine. Both caps. $580.00

2. Mamiya 645 medium format 45mm f2.8 AF lens. This is in exc+ condition with perfect glass and very little sign of use. Both caps, hood. $350.00

3. Mamiya 645 medium format 300mm f5.6 MF lens. In exc condition, clean, clear glass, smooth focus, no issues, very sharp on 645D. $130.00

4. Mamiya 645 med frmt 50mm f4 shift MF lens. Exc condition, renowned sharpness, no issues, great for panoramas, both caps. $420.00

5. Olympus Zuiko 35mm f2.8 lens with both caps and case. Exc+ condition, glass with no issues, smooth focus, very nice everything. $100.00

If we can make either a money order or amazon payments work, great. If paypal I'd prefer gift, if possible, not required. My ebay name is rfnancar and I have 770 positive feedbacks since 1999. On RFF I have impeccable feedback at this link
    https://www.rangefinderforum.com/pho...ction=readfeed
    So really, rest assured you will have a smooth transaction and no problems.
    Prices are for USA only, if you desire international shipping then there would be added cost and no guarantees, just can't afford to have any return policy when the shipping is so expensive.
    If you are serious about buying a lens I would first want to send you all the pictures of that particular lens so you can see all views. My email is nanthor@hotmail.com if you wish to contact me that way or just send me a PM. Thanks, Bob in Michigan.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails R1105316.JPG   R1105320.JPG   R1105332.JPG   R1105327.JPG   R1105335.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Zuiko lens is sold. Price drop for the M-hexanon to $490. Bob.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Email sent for Konica

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin