Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,564   Posts: 1,573,445   Online: 828

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

FS/FT - Nikon Flashes, Cords, 4x5 Dev System, Bulk TX/HP5+ Film

Looking to part with a few things I don't use. Prefer to ship to US/Canada but will look at costs to ship elsewhere if people want. Buyer pays shipping.

•Nikon Speedlight Flashes - SB-80DX and SB-28 (latter comes w/instruction manual. Good flashes, I don't use Nikon anymore. $50/each

• Nikon SC-17 TTL off-camera flash cords. I have 3, prefer to sell together. You can string 'em together! $10/each.

*** Buy both flashes and 3 cords together and I'll let 'em go for $100. ***

•Beseler rotary base and 2 Simma brand tubes. You develop 4x5 sheet film with these. Nice setup, I just don't shoot much 4x5 and when I do I prefer using tray development.
    How about $60 for these items?

EL-Nikkor 135mm enlarging lens. Nice glass, body good. I got this for an enlarger that I didn't end up getting. $20

•100' bulk rolls 2 each of Tri-X and HP5+. Please note: these are past dated but cold stored. TX is dated 2006 and IIRC, HP5+ is 2010. I can't vouch for them 100% but I've shot similarly dated bulk film with no issues.

PRICE: I'll say $30/each OR -- I will let 2 go in exchange for 1 bulk roll of TMax 400...I love both these films but for my photography I really like TMY-2. So, if you can get me 1 roll of TMY I'll send you 2 rolls of your choice.

I also have a recent-dated unopened box of 100 HP5+ 4x5 sheet film. $50

Prices are US dollars -- I prefer check, money order or bank draft (unless you know a place I can use PayPal to buy bulk TMY?). Any questions, please feel free to ask!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 140821_101_CC.JPG   140821_100_CC.JPG   140821_096_CC.JPG   140821_097_CC.JPG   140821_099_CC.JPG  

"Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, you're a mile away and you've got their shoes."

MY BLOG - www.reservedatalltimes.com
    YOU SHOULD LOOK AT THIS SITE - www.colincorneau.com
    INSTAGRAM: colincorneau

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Corneau View Post
    .....unless you know a place I can use PayPal to buy bulk TMY?
    You can get a paypal debit card. It works just like a mastercard/visa except that the payments come directly from your paypal balance. With it, one can buy pertty much anything anywhere and pay with paypal.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You can buy from B&H using PP

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by BradS View Post
    You can get a paypal debit card. It works just like a mastercard/visa except that the payments come directly from your paypal balance. With it, one can buy pertty much anything anywhere and pay with paypal.
    Right... it's far more convenient than transferring PP funds to your bank account and waiting... and waiting... and waiting.......

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    PM sent on 4x5 and a roll of HP5
    Mark Barendt, Beaverton, OR

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Some pretty nice prices on the flashes there.
    Would be great for anyone just wanting to start out - especially with the SC17s!
    (no connection to the seller, and I am not looking to buy the flashes either)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    pm sent!!

Shooter
    35mm
    pm sent for lighting gear if still available

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks folks - I'm sorting through the (many) responses and trying to keep them sorted properly to be fair.

APUG rocks!
    Colin
    "Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, you're a mile away and you've got their shoes."

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    OH and...bdial is right, B&H takes PayPal so please know I'm willing to use that for Payment as well. My mistake, mea culpa, etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin