Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,531   Posts: 1,572,570   Online: 1207

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

Szechuan Spicy Twin Lens Anyone? Benefit Auction!!

Every time a floor collapses around here it seems this camera staggers coughing out of the rubble. Happened again tonight so I lured it into a finger trap and now it is offered for your photographic pleasure. Despite the curling pleather, this gem has seen no use. It was mint when I put it away during the last days of Chairman Mao but the skin is just shrinking away now. Otherwise it is cherry so please buy it! It takes 120 film of course. I have extreme google fatigue so I cannot bear to research the value but lets run this as a benefit auction.

100% of the hammer price, including shipping, will go to a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit community radio station, WCUW broadcasting at 91.3 FM in Worcester, MA and streaming on the WWW at http://wcuw.org/.

Here are the rules. We will leave the camera up for sale until 10PM tomorrow, Aug 24th, Eastern US time. If you are interested in it just post a response with your 'bid'. Opening bid is $1 just to keep it interesting. Minimum advance is $1. Bids must be time stamped by 10:00 PM Eastern US or earlier. Good luck! Just post if any questions. Actual shipping costs will be in addition to the hammer price, but they will be modest of course since this is a relative lightweight.

Thank you and enjoy!!
    Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF5029.jpg   DSCF5026.jpg   DSCF5028.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    hey, I've been to Wooster!

I bid $10.00

Shooter
    35mm
    Condolences and many thanks, respectively!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    did i miss it? I'll bid $20

Shooter
    35mm
    Nope, yer in! Still most of Sunday remaining...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    For the record, the Chinese name is Hua Zhong - Zhong Hua 中華 being "of China" or Chinese. In any case, nothing to do with Szechuan or Spicy, per se.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I"ll bid $25.00 I need one to use while my Mamiya 220 is off getting a CLA and this one is too cool.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I bid $30

Shooter
    Multi Format
    $40

Shooter
    Multi Format
    $41

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin