Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,731   Posts: 1,670,331   Online: 952

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS UK: Canham MCQ 5x7...

My Canham 57 MCQ camera with standard and bag bellows has to go as its now surplus to my needs. I bought it 18 months ago from a fellow forum member but have since got a wooden 5x7 Canham which suits me better.
    £700 net to me plus postage This is a good price I think... I will put it to ebay very soon as I need to pay to fix a hole in the roof...

The camera is in very good condition with usual signs of light use and one small chip to the bottom of the rear standard.

PM if interested.
    2% apug

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That's a steal, even including carriage to the US! I have an MQC and it's a fine camera. The controls and feel differ from those of a traditional folding wood field, but the learning curve is short and Keith Canham is a great guy to deal with if you ever need help with anything.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    pm sent

andrew

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    is it still available? regards

Shooter
    Medium Format
    It's now on ebay UK

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin