Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,691   Posts: 1,548,930   Online: 821

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS: Canon FT QL Camera w/ Helios 44M-4 Lens

Canon FT QL SLR w/ a Helios 44M-4 lens (strap shown is not included). The camera works as it should and has had many a roll of Tri-X run through it. Meter is lively, but as I never had the right battery for it I always hand metered the shots. The Helios lens has clean glass, smooth focus, and works on the camera w/ an M42 to FD adapter (included). The stop down pin on on the back of the lens has been slightly bent and pushed in to accommodate the adapter. Works in stop down mode.

I've shot both the FD 50 1.8 and 50 1.4 lenses on this camera, and the Helios lens is a significant upgrade. Nice combo that takes beautiful photos. US sale please. $65 plus $10 insured priority mail shipping within the US.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF3882.JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	672.6 KB 
ID:	93590

Name:	DSCF3892.JPG 
Views:	35 
Size:	719.4 KB 
ID:	93591

Name:	small H25.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	347.7 KB 
ID:	93592

Name:	c5.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	290.7 KB 
ID:	93593
    Last edited by momus; 08-27-2014 at 08:58 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    How much for the lamp?? :-)

Nice camera. Good luck on the sale.
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    If you buy a coffee at the surf shop/coffee house that I frequent, you get free use of the lamp Richard. Here's it's mate (taken w/ the same lens and camera). I like the lamps a lot. They have more personality and style than most of the customers. But the coffee is drinkable, and the beach is 200 yards away. I might end up keeping this combo. The Helios is a really, really good lens.

Attachment 93596
    Last edited by momus; 08-27-2014 at 09:10 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin