Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,912   Posts: 1,556,249   Online: 1062

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: (9) 5x7 Fidelity Deluxe (plastic) film holders

Hey all

Doing some consolidation. Too many film holders sitting about, and I have (9) 5x7 Fidelity Deluxe holders I won't be needing. All have just(as in last week) had the hinge tape replaced(by me, using super hi-quality bookbinders tape), and the darkslides "exposed"(black) side of the pull tabs re-painted gloss black. All have shown to be light-tight in use. However, I make it a practice to not leave film holders under the broad sunlight, to bask in all of its radiance

(8) have metal-tabbed dark slides
    (1) has all-plastic slides
    -------------------------------------
    (9) holders, sold together, for $200 shipped in the USA(plus PP fees if you use that)
    Int'l shipping IS possible, and I wlil apply a $12 credit towards int'l shipping costs(most likely +/- $60USD)

please ask any questions you might have.
    I accept Paypal(you cover the fees, 3% in the USA, 4.5%int'l), Google Wallet, or cash in the mail
    I ship via USPS Priority Mail, and ship quickly after payment has been received

thx,
    Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent.

-NT
    Nathan Tenny
    San Diego, CA, USA

The lady of the house has to be a pretty swell sort of person to put up with the annoyance of a photographer.
    -The Little Technical Library, _Developing, Printing, And Enlarging_

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    SOLD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin