Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,058   Posts: 1,561,510   Online: 872

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Tamron SP 90mm 2.5 52BB Macro Lens

DESCRIPTION: Tamron SP 90mm 2.5 52BB Macro Lens. No Adaptall mount. No caps or hood. As shown.

CONDITION: Very good condition with minor soiling and finish wear. No scratches seen on glass. Average dust specks inside. Dry blades. Smooth focus. There is a 1/8” diameter fungus spot to the side on rear element (see picture). I attached a Pentax adaptall mount to this lens to take some test shots and the lens performs fine.

PRICE: $ 87

Price includes free shipping. USA shipping only. Shipping is thru the USPS only and will include tracking and insurance.

PAYPAL PREFERED (No echecks accepted from paypal). Money orders also accepted, but must be received within 5 days.

FOR PAYPAL PAYMENTS: If you want to pay for this item using paypal, send me a PM (private message) with the email address you use for Paypal. Once I have that, I will send you an invoice thru paypal. As soon as the invoice is paid, I will ship the item.

NOTE: I will only ship to “CONFIRMED” paypal accounts within the USA. If your paypal account is not confirmed or the shipping address is not in the USA, I’m sorry, but I will deny the payment. Also, please don’t ask me to ship to another address that’s not your registered and confirmed address with paypal. I won’t do it. I hope you understand.

FYI - I have 100% positive feedback as a seller on ebay. If you want to check my reputation let me know. MONEY ALWAYS REFUNDED IF NOT SATISFIED.

PS - 1-3% of my net sales are donated to this sight. I truly appreciate the venue they provide us.

Thank you for your time,
    Tom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tsp901.JPG   tsp902.JPG   tsp903.JPG   tsp904.JPG   tsp905.JPG  

tsp906.JPG  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Price Cut...Now $67...Shipped.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Excellent price for a fine lens. I had one for many years, and it outperformed the comparable Leitz offering in its day according to one of the tests published in either Pop Photo or Mod Photo when it came out.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Now this lens is only...$59...Shipped.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin