Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,786   Online: 1042

Thread: FS: Pentax 67II

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Pentax 67II

I've made some of my best-selling images with this camera but I just don't use it enough to justify keeping two of them. Everything works great. The AE metered prism is the most accurate in-camera meter I've ever used. The Pentax optics are tack sharp, flare resistant, and affordable.

This is a rare model with the 1/2 stop shutter speed modification (1/30, 1/45, 1/60, 1/90, etc) which also extends shutter speed to 6 seconds in manual mode.

The pics show the obvious wear on the edges and the dings on the back where it latches closed. The back has always rubbed the body when closing it but functions just fine.
    There are light cleaning scratches on mirror which do NOT appear in viewfinder and I couldn't manage to photograph them.
    I have many lenses I might list after the body sells. I'm not in a hurry to unload the lenses since I have another 67II body which I may or may not sell down the road.
    RRS qr plate not included but available after the camera sells for $35. I also have a like new non-metered 67II prism if anyone is interested.
    $1030 plus $15 shipping in the u.s. Additional shipping charges for non u.s. shipping.
    Send me a message with your email if you'd like additional pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 67II front.jpg   67II back-top.jpg   67II back open.jpg   67II bottom1.jpg   67II front side-ports.jpg  

www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd also be interested in trading for a Mamiya 7/7ii. Nothing else, so don't bother.

Price reduced to $930 shipped.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    $900
    Want a lens to go with it? Let's talk
    www.vinnywalsh.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The lenses I have are the 45, 55, 75, 90, 200, and 300mm with custom tripod foot. The 300 is a Takumar, the rest are late model Pentax smc's. I'd be willing to part with lenses but only with the camera or after the camera sells. Not to confuse you but a lens isn't included in the price of the camera but I will sell you one or more
    www.vinnywalsh.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Sorry to bother:

How old is the camera?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by f/λ View Post
    Sorry to bother:

How old is the camera?
    Here's a link to serial numbers and mine isn't listed (starts with 184): http://photo.net/medium-format-photography-forum/00W1xa
    since the camera was introduced in 1998 and I bought in in 2002, my best guess is 98.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    here's a shot with the 55mm:
    may favorite rock a few years earlier by vinnywalsh.com, on Flickr

and one with the 300mm:
    yellow field by vinnywalsh.com, on Flickr
    www.vinnywalsh.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin