Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,049   Posts: 1,561,074   Online: 782

Shooter
    8x10 Format

Kodak Commercial Ektar 10in in box

I'm selling my commercial ektar 10in. It is in pretty nice shape. The shutter works well and is very clean. It was CLA'd about 2 years ago. The lens has lots of scratches in a circular pattern - I have no idea what the original owner used to clean it with, but he did a thorough job! These scratches don't seem effect the images, though - at least in my experience. The original owner put his name (Art H) on the back of the lens and the box. There is a front cap, but no rear cap and no retaining ring. I really like this lens, but I need to start letting some of them go.

I'm not sure what is reasonable for this lens, so how about $250 including shipping and paypal fees to CONUS?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ektar10_001.jpg   ektar10_003.jpg   ektar10_004.jpg  

jcc
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have the same lens, and it also has the circular cleaning marks. Still tack sharp though.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin