Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,556   Posts: 1,573,217   Online: 1011

Shooter
    4x5 Format

"Making KODAK Film", 2nd printing is now available

I was encouraged by APUGers to have more books printed. After taking some time off I have had the books printed and they are now available.

http://makingKODAKfilm.com

As many have suggested I had them printed by a on-demand printing. They are printed using continuous-stream color inkjet on premium paper just like the first edition. The color reproduction of the photographs is not as good as the first edition that was printed by 4-color Heidelberg commercial offset. However, it more than good enough to show all the detail that is in the original images.

The only difference in the content is I corrected the four errors that have been pointed out to me. These were one word and three single character typos.

Best regards,

Bob Shanebrook
    makingKODAKfilm@yahoo.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Let me be the first of the purchasers of the first edition to advise that if you are reading this and have not yet bought a copy of this book, do it now. If you have even a passing interest in film-based photography beyond just "pressing the button and letting someone else do the rest", you won't regret it.

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Great book! I have it and love it.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I also recommend this book.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    This sounds fascinating! Ordered.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've said it before and I'll say it again - fabulous book.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    This book is not good, it is great!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Another positive testimonial - it's a great book.
    Truzi

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    My humble thanks for such kind remarks. I recently shipped books to US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, India and Australia.

Thanks APUG!

Bob

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin