Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,484   Posts: 1,644,497   Online: 1044

Shooter
    35mm

APUG Benefit - Minox EL in Case - $5

Hello APUGers, here is your chance to do something for the cause. I took this camera to Europe a few epochs ago and then parked it. Lens has since developed spots of fungus. No musty smell or corrosion in battery compartment. Does not include batteries at this price!! I do not have batteries on hand to test function. Therefore you are taking a risk in purchasing it. It could be DOA. I do not expect this but it is possible since it has been sitting and these cameras are not known for their robustness. Price is $5 plus a maximum of $6 for shipping anywhere in the continental US. The good news: All proceeds including the shipping will go directly to APUG 100%. So take a flyer and the worst case is that APUG benefits! Enjoy!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0923142219.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    The Minox is sold! Thank you to the generous buyer who bumped the total up to $15 for APUG. Long live APUG!!

Jon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin