Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,557   Posts: 1,573,268   Online: 1002

Shooter
    Instant Films

Pentax 67 w/ Multi Exposure Mod and Standard Prism

Up for sale is an incredible quality Pentax 67 body with the custom multiple exposure modification performed by Pentax. I've put several rolls through this camera and it's performed exactly as it should. I've never seen another 67 with the multiple exposure modification so I assume that makes this body reasonably rare. The body has very minimal wear on the corners and no brassing to speak of. The prism is clean and clear and the glass is free of scratches as is the mirror and focusing screen. This camera is equipped with the standard matte focusing screen with microprism circle in the center. The newer "Pentax" branded unmetered prism is in excellent condition with no dents that these prisms so commonly display. There is also an X-sync hotshoe on top of the prism, I haven't used it with flash but I'm assuming it functions properly since all the prism linkage is intact. Includes front body cap, focusing screen cap, and prism cap. Comes with working battery in the camera and two spares- battery check light works. Asking $450 OBO PayPal'ed and shipped in the continental US.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RevZ07S.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	137.9 KB 
ID:	96159Click image for larger version. 

Name:	99Whjdp.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	102.0 KB 
ID:	96160Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VL4fUvv.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	133.4 KB 
ID:	96161Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mCuYjBB.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	100.8 KB 
ID:	96162Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jZzhpkr.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	129.1 KB 
ID:	96163Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CVOu54E.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	125.9 KB 
ID:	96164Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EnqlgOO.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	109.3 KB 
ID:	96165Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LrK4aGu.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	116.4 KB 
ID:	96166Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1JwJEG5.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	128.8 KB 
ID:	96167Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1D6PS5Z.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	161.7 KB 
ID:	96168

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    About 800 67 bodies came out with the factory-fitted multiexposure facility (plus a few more taken in for customer modification) so yes, it is a reasonably rare feature on a global scale, and not many are seen with it. I have a 67 body with this trick and often use it to overlay images in landscape work. What strikes me about this is that I have never seen a hotshoe mounted on a prism — that comes across as unusual!

Shooter
    35mm
    pm'd

Thanks,

-Jack

Shooter
    Instant Films
    Quote Originally Posted by Poisson Du Jour View Post
    About 800 67 bodies came out with the factory-fitted multiexposure facility (plus a few more taken in for customer modification) so yes, it is a reasonably rare feature on a global scale, and not many are seen with it. I have a 67 body with this trick and often use it to overlay images in landscape work. What strikes me about this is that I have never seen a hotshoe mounted on a prism — that comes across as unusual!
    Good to know, thanks for the info. I'm glad I didn't price this lower. The condition alone could justify the cost. It's welcome news that this is in fact a rather unusual specimen.
    Last edited by Kylefornia; 10-15-2014 at 04:47 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    What a beauty.

Shooter
    Instant Films
    SOLD!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin