Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,824   Posts: 1,581,960   Online: 936

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Burke&James "Watson" 35mm bulk film loader

This lovely bulk film loader is an old friend, and it pains me to say this but it needs to move along to a new home where it will get used instead of being a shelf ornament. I bought it new when I was in high school, respooling several hundred feet of Tri-X during those years. Once I got to college my rate of 35mm film usage fell dramatically and it no longer made sense for me to buy 100' rolls. I would guess I haven't used it in 40 years, and the prospects of me doing so again are pretty slim. Nowadays I use 120 and 4x5 and shoot maybe 3 35mm rolls a year.

The loader has some external scuffs and signs of usage, but no chips or cracks that would impair its operation. The interior is clean and the counter mechanism works perfectly. It's a very well-made loader, and as I recall it was the high-end model of its day because of its non-contact light trap system.

Yours for $20 shipped in the US. PayPal is OK, but other methods are fine too if you don't have a PayPal account.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Steve, I'm looking for one of these and will take it if it's still available.

PM Sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sold!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin