Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,268   Posts: 1,680,887   Online: 1046

FS: Ilford FP4 Plus 4x5 HALF PRICE 100 sheets $59.99

Ilford FP4 Plus 4x5 Sheet film for sale: 100 sheets per box. Purchased from Ultrafine Photowarehouse in California. It was an open secret that Ultrafine ASA 125 film was actually Ilford FP4+. I did some tests with exposure and developing curves to confirm this for myself and the curves were indeed identical. This has always been my favorite film. It produces a nice brilliant light filled image. If you like the old school film and not the modern T grain stuff, this is as good as it gets. Very easy to develop by inspection. Kept in deep freezer at minus 18 degs F from date of purchase until November 2013. Has been stored in cool dry location after coming out of freezer for the last year. The film has been hermetically sealed since going into the freezer and the box of film is unopened as it came from Ultrafine. Storage conditions could not have been better. There is no expiration date, but I have successfully used this same film that was stored unfrozen for a number of years without any apparent degradation. The slower the film the longer it keeps. ASA 125 is quite slow and my experience has shown me that it keeps extremely well. Each box has one hundred (100) sheets and I still have 2 boxes This is the same film that is being sold online from one of the biggest photo vendors for $124.95 per box of 100 sheets. It just does not come in the same fancy 3 box in a box arrangement, but in usage you will see no difference.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP6992.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	190.5 KB 
ID:	99771Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP6995.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	99772

Shooter
    Multi Format

Ilford FP4 Plus 4X5 sheet film 100sheets

Wrong area.
    Last edited by J. P.; 12-18-2014 at 12:37 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: in the wrong area

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM Sending

SOLD

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you are going to be a jackass, don't apologize. I was just about to pay you for the film.

I happen to find another box of the 4x5 and have offered it to ritternathan (the the previous poster) with the shipping paid by me in an attempt to rectify the miscommunication. If I don't hear from him one more box will become available
    Last edited by Sharadn; 12-20-2014 at 11:01 AM. Click to view previous post history.

I have gotten additional inquiries about this film. As an act of good faith I will wait until tomorrow at 5:00 PM before releasing to other buyers.

SOLD

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    All's well that ends well!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Dear Sharadan, Thank you for your good faith offer, I appreciate it. I was away from my computer and I had not set up tap talk on my new phone yet.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin