Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,581   Posts: 1,622,091   Online: 887

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format

Chrome Nikon FA pristine, with issue.

Nikon FA for sale, however the Rewind Knob has come off, and I lost a sort of retaining pin for it! I have the knob attached, but, it seems to need that pin? I am selling it as is, and in pristine condition, with previous use, minus that minor error, and easy fix for the skilled, but not for my lack of patience! I am raising funds for a light meter, and to add to my Pentacon Six TL 120 system. Sold as is, and ships via USPS Priority mail, anywhere in the world! Thank you, and enjoy! I am asking $125 plus shipping of around 3 pounds!

20150204_194408 by a.rodriguezpix, on Flickr

20150204_194351 by a.rodriguezpix, on Flickr
    20150204_194442 by a.rodriguezpix, on Flickr

20150204_194250 by a.rodriguezpix, on Flickr
    Last edited by aRolleiBrujo; 02-04-2015 at 10:09 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: fixed
    I'm only laughing on the outside my smile is just skin deep if you could see inside I'm really crying you might join me for a weep.

Cathy, do come. Oh, do - ONCE more! Oh! my heart's darling! hear me THIS time, Catherine, at last!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    With that lens?
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Sintchak (rich815) View Post
    With that lens?

No sorry lens is a prop and I'm lazy.
    I'm only laughing on the outside my smile is just skin deep if you could see inside I'm really crying you might join me for a weep.

Cathy, do come. Oh, do - ONCE more! Oh! my heart's darling! hear me THIS time, Catherine, at last!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It's a really simple fix.

Unscrew the knob, put the pin through the lever. align the flat spring(assuming you have it) and screw it back on.
    Some might say I have a bad attitude! Too bad.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by John Koehrer View Post
    It's a really simple fix.

Unscrew the knob, put the pin through the lever. align the flat spring(assuming you have it) and screw it back on.
    I have the top wind but sadly the retaining pin was lost its a little lever like item and my truck swallowed it through the vents. :, ( I see a camera for parts on ebay for 13$ but I'm not very skilled so I'm hoping to pass this on to someone that is and therefore purchase a decent light meter like those affordable Lunas so I can just go back to my Pentacon Six TL!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    $75?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    $65?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    50$

Shooter
    35mm
    Geez, someone buy this, great deal!
    "If its not broken, I can't afford it."

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by trythis View Post
    Geez, someone buy this, great deal!
    thanks sir I could use the funds for another lens on my Pentacon Six

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin