Switch to English Language Passer en langue fran็aise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,644   Posts: 1,668,498   Online: 771

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Mamiya 6 Rangefinder w/ 50mm, 75mm, and 150mm lenses

• I hate to sell it but up for sale is my trusty Mamiya 6 with three lenses in good working condition
    • The reason I am selling is because I don't use it as often as I should be and I have a car to finance
    • 50mm and 150mm have flawless glass and the 75mm has some markings. I kept filters on all the lenses when out shooting
    • Rangefinder and meter are accurate(well enough for slide films) and the film advance lever works
    • I'm the second owner and have had it checked out and cleaned by nippon photo clinic in Manhattan about a year ago
    • Thanks and happy bidding! Asking $1700 for the lot plus $30 shipping CONUS any questions and offers should be messaged to my inbox.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails $_57.JPG   $_57-8.JPG   $_57-4.JPG   $_57-5.JPG   $_57-6.JPG  

$_57-3.JPG   $_57-7.JPG   $_57-2.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Bump!
    Any offers?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The 6 or 7 have been on my dream list for years. Good luck on your sale, had to replace my wife's car last Sept and I had just replaced my 91 Dakota in Aug
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Shooter
    35mm
    Y
    Quote Originally Posted by one90guy View Post
    The 6 or 7 have been on my dream list for years. Good luck on your sale, had to replace my wife's car last Sept and I had just replaced my 91 Dakota in Aug
    Me too I just sold the 6 for the 7 for Better or worse. Only thing I'll miss is the 50mm(my fav fov for square format) just look at photographer larry fink. I guess the rectangle won my heart in the end.

Shooter
    35mm
    SOLDSOLDSOLD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin