Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,331   Posts: 1,537,293   Online: 1039

Shooter
    Medium Format

Suydam 120 6x9 film holder

Suydam 6x9 film back with darkslide. This appears to be for 2x3 cameras like the baby crown graphics, but I am not positive.USD
    Price : 35.00

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hello,
    Is it still available?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yes, it is still available.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I think it may be for some type of folding plate camara, ala voigtlander avus or similar. Not sure of size, and there were many styles without a set standard for the fitting, so you might verify holder dimensions with someone.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I say this because of the thin metal ridges along the sides with wear on them, suggesting this slides into a narrow metal track which is typical of plate cameras of this type (Voigtlander Avus, Bergheil, Zeiss Maximar, Kodak Recomar, etc).

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have one of these, and it fits my Kodak Recomar 18 cameras just fine. In fact, I wouldn't mind picking up a second one.

Does it have both of the film masks with it? If you lift out the actual holder portion, there should be a mask underneath it to set the frame size to either 6x6 or 6x9, and there should also be a second mask for the other size. If it only has one mask, which size is it?

Thanks!

- Rick

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin