Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,971   Posts: 1,523,568   Online: 867

Shooter
    35mm

Sold!! Primo Jr. TLR for 127 Film - The Perfect Camera

As old age shrouds me in the fog of untainted objectivity, it becomes clear to me that the supreme being designed the 127 film format to dominate photography for all time. And princes among 127 film cameras are the 4x4 TLR's. King amongst the princes is arguably the Rollei Grey Baby or the Sawyer's Mk IV / Primo Jr. A great Tessar-type lens, compact size, crank wind and super bright screen distinguish the Primo Jr. This particular example sports a crystal clear lens and perfect shutter timing. All actions are smooth and light. The main beef is the delightfully flakey leatherette - see photos. If you can look past this cosmetic shortcoming, then you will have yourself a powerhouse picture taker. Buyer pays actual shipping. Enjoy!!USD
    Price : 80.00

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    PM sent.

Shooter
    35mm
    Sold - thank you as always to the APUG community for all of the interest!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I love how you word your posts, a true salesman!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin