Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,995   Posts: 1,524,279   Online: 870

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Kodak Commercial Ektar 10inch f6.3

Still cleaning out the closet. I've got a 10 inch Kodak Commercial Ektar with very nice glass, a couple of dust flecks but nothing that would impact a shot. It's mounted in an Ilex #4 Acme Synchro shutter. I sent this lens to S.K. Grimes about a year ago for a CLA and they sent it back to me saying it wasn't worth it. So while I'll include the shutter (and it does fire on different speeds, but I have no tester to see what speeds it's actually firing at) it's priced accordingly.

Let's say $190, shipping included anywhere in the ConUS. Paypal preferred, I'll cover the fees.

Serial # is ES486, so following CAMEROSITY the year of manufacture was 1947. It's got the L in a circle, so it's coated, though I'm guessing it's single coated. Maybe someone here will correct me if I'm wrong on that.

Again, very nice glass, iffy shutter. To expand a little on the shutter, I think the times are just off, though they sound ok to my ears (of course, I listened to a lot of loud rock music as a kid) and it fires cleanly on all speeds. The 1/2 and 1/5 speeds are definitely longer than the 1/50th and 1/100th speeds, so I would say that it's usable. No flange, unfortunately.

PaulUSD
    Price : 190.00

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    PM sent.

Charley

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    sold!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin