Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,747   Posts: 1,515,683   Online: 856

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

FS Mamiya RB 67, 2 backs, prism finder, 127mm etc.

Hi folks,
    I have for sale a Mamiya RB67 Pro S with a 127mm lens, 2 backs, a prism finder and waist level finder, caps and lens hood and strap. The camera, waist level finder and backs exhibit many scratches and bronzing - It is no trailer queen The prism finder is in good shape but it's missing the mamiya name plate. The 127mm lens has numerous dust specs internally and a coating mark here and there but it doesn't appear to effect photos. The shutter sounds fine to my ears but not tested on a shutter tester. Everything functions as it should. The seals could use a changing but I haven't had any light leaks in usage. I bought this 2 or so years ago and used it a few times and sold it. It was returned by buyer (I misrepresented the condition - my fault) I used it a few more times but I just don't get along with it well so it's up for sale again If you have any questions, pm me. I'm asking $275.00 with free shipping in the US. Paypal preferred. I am in Grand Junction, CO.

Shooter
    35mm
    What a nice bargain! These are wonderful cameras.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Thanks Davela, I'm hoping someone can put this to good use

Shooter
    35mm
    I sent you a PM, Erik.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Is this still available?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Sorry rufuskeet, it is sold.
    erik

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin