Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,915   Posts: 1,556,301   Online: 941

Shooter
    Multi Format

Omega C-67 Enlarger

Omega C-67 Enlarger
    Negative carriers for 35mm & 6x7, 2 lens boards, 6x7 Condenser set, 35 mm condenser, filter drawer, Lamp, and baseboard.

Good overall condition except the plastic break part is broken (problem with these models) and the baseboard attachment plate is partially broken. I can have the plate repaired locally but not worth for me since I never used this enlarger and have my Beseler enlarger to use.

Note! This came as a package with other equipment. May have better use for parts. If your interested in a lens board, negative carrier, condensers, heat shield, or anything else, make an offer, cash or trade.

Prefer pick up in SE WI. Will ship, rough estimate would be $50? Payment by postal MO or PayPal. First come, first serve.USD
    Price : 15.00

Shooter
    Multi Format

Omega parts

Is anyone interested in parts from this enlarger? Need to move, either whole or parting out.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Could this take any 4x5 film holder?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    No, only big enough for 6x7.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    shipping is 50 bucks?????

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Its heavy, big, and this is a wild as* guess. I only charge actual cost so send me the asking price and I will box it up, weigh and size it, and check both the post office and UPS. Then, you can send that amount. However, if you don't, I will wait 30 days for you to pick up before disposing.

Leaving out the base would probably reduce the larger part of shipping cost.

Ideal would be a local pick up. I am between Chicago and Milwaukee and Madison.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin