Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,566   Posts: 1,545,401   Online: 1069

Thread: Canon SLR Gear

Shooter
    35mm

Canon SLR Gear

Canon AE-1 FD mount SLR. Recent light seals, no issues, good condition, sold with battery and Canon body cap. A rock-solid SLR body. Price: $65 plus insured shipping

**SOLD** Canon FD 50mm F1.4 SSC. Excellent condition with very clear glass and a good iris. I can see 3 or 4 very micro specks of something inside the glass, one might be the beginnings of a fungus spore, but it could also be something else I'm not sure. These are very minor though and will have zero effect on use. This is one of the finest FD lenses. Sold with rear cap. Price: $45 plus shipping OBO

Promaster Spectrum 7 FD 28mm F2.8. Nice multi coated Japanese wide. Great condition. Sold with caps. Price: $20 plus shipping

Promaster MC 85-210mm F3.8 macro zoom for Canon FD. Nice lens, but it has a faint layer of internal haze or dust. Sold with caps. Free with any other purchase if you pay shipping.

I take PayPal and ship to most countries!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would like to have that 50mm 1,4 ssc, I will PM you

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Got the 50mm today, looks great thank you, Dave

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin