Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,748   Posts: 1,515,712   Online: 923

Shooter
    35mm

Oriental Seagull 2000 Plus Print Processor, Color or B&W

Oriental Seagull 2000 Chemical Roller Transport Photographic Print Processor. Can process Black and White Resin Coated papers, or Color RA4 papers, up to 24 inch wide.

When I bought this processor many years ago, one of the tank heaters was not working, but I used it for several years heating both tanks with the single working heater, and I made beautiful exhibition prints and whole portfolios with it. I haven't used the processor in about six years, but after the last use, I cleaned it thoroughly. Comes with Manual. I am ready to demolish my darkroom, and need to get the printer into a good home.

The processor is for pick up only, and you will need two strong persons who can take it down one flight of stairs, as I am not able to help due to back injury.

Cash only upon pick up, in Lower Manhattan, New York City, or buyer can pay with Paypal ahead of time.USD
    Price : 200.00

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    I'd be incredibly interested in this processor, if it's still available? I see that this listing is from a few months ago.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin