Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,693   Posts: 1,482,434   Online: 914

Shooter
    Large Format

Kodak UC400 Negative & E200 Transparency Films

I have for sale multiple rolls of 35mm Kodak Ultra Color 400 film dated 1/06. I have the film stored in the freezer but I can not vouch for its prior storage conditions! I have tested the film at my lab and there is no excessive base fog or noticeable color shifts. It is part of a surplus lot I purchased directly from the local Kodak warehouse. The film was packed in bulk boxes and the rolls are not individually boxed.

Obviously, I make no guarantees.

The cost is $2.00 per roll with a minimum purchase of $20.00 plus shipping.

I also have E200 transparency which has a definite red color shift. It could be valuable for cross processing and is only $1.00 per roll with the $20.00 minimum.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    E200 transparency. What is the date on it? Was it frozen the entire time? $20 does that include shipping?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sorry, I didnt see the shipping was extra. How much for shipping to Chicago?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin