Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,674   Posts: 1,481,871   Online: 1088

Shooter
    Large Format

FS: Nikon FE with 28mm f/2.8 AIS ---- SOLD!

Here's a well used black Nikon FE for your consideration. It comes with a nice lens - one of my favorites. The body is in pretty good cosmetic condition but, it has some mechanical problems. The shutter speed selector knob came loose while I was on my last trip to Peru. Luckily, I had some 3M packaging tape with me and was able to at least tape the thing in place and keep going. Got some nice shots too! Anyway, everything works, meter, auto exposure etc...but, the shutter speed is kinda stuck now. I've it set to M90 so, you don't even need a battery....which is kinda nice.

The lens is in pretty good condition. It has been loved and seen a lot of use. Glass is reasonably clean and clear but, again, this is a user. Don't loo at this with a microscope and complain that there are microscopic defects - invisible to the naked eye....sheesh. It is a junker that makes nice, sharp images. That is all.

I'd like to get $40 for the camera and lens....paypal is OK. Cash, checks and well composted bovine manure are also accepted. Don't like this price...make me an outrageous offer. Its just gathering dust here.

USD
    Price : 40.00

Shooter
    35mm
    how much for just the lens? I' d be interested-Ken

Shooter
    Large Format
    $40. You buy the lens, you get a free camera!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    PM sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm glad this got bought -- the camera is eminently repairable. And as far as the lens is concerned, the 28/2.8 AIS is one of the very best Nikkor designs (which is saying something).

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin