Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,042   Posts: 1,560,793   Online: 1119

Shooter
    35mm

Sold!! Zeiss Super Ikonta with Coated Tessar

The medium format rangefinder experience does not get much better than this. It is a Zeiss Super Ikonta for 6x6 on 120. The coupled rangefinder is right on the money. Shutter is right on, frame counter functions perfectly. Lens is clear and this is the greatly preferred, coated Tessar. Bellows is unmolested and light-tight. Overall the camera cosmetics are nice but not award winning. It includes the original case in good condition and the nifty little Ikophot meter that you see. Meter is accurate, snappy and responsive. Buyer pays actual shipping from the northeastern United States. Enjoy!!USD
    Price : 185.00

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Hello,

I'm interested in this camera and would like to know a few more things about it. First off, is this the version with the Synchro Compur shutter and MX flash sync? Second, how long have you had this camera, and how has it been treated over the years? Third, when was the last time the camera was serviced? I would appreciate a prompt reply...thank you very much.

--Michael

Shooter
    35mm RF
    The photo shows that it's a Compur-Rapid shutter. It says so on the face of the shutter. It doesn't appear to have flash synchronization.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It looks like the 532/16.

-- it sho sho shou should should should

Shooter
    Multi Format
    OK, I don't have a stammer! I was trying to also say that the model number should be embossed on the body covering. (I was having trouble with the text disappearing as I was typing.)

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I thought you were channeling David Bowie.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin