Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,327   Posts: 1,536,990   Online: 1185

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

Sold!! APUG Benefit - Canon 35mm Underwater Camera

All right APUGers - time to belly up to the bar and give a little back to the alma mater. Let's run this in the style of the website we love best: eBeast. In a nutshell, the best offer posted by Sunday night in the "User Comments" section below will take home the camera. To avoid creeping up penny by penny, let's start at $5 and go up by minimum increments of $1. If you are the high "bidder" then you can Paypal your funds directly to APUG. If Paypal is not your cup of tea, then you can mail the funds to me in the old fashioned way, and I will then Paypal the amount to APUG. In case you are not familiar with the camera, this little 35mm gem is fully waterproof, not just splashproof. I don't recall the exact rating, but I think it will go down to either 10 feet or 10 meters. Along with the full auto mode, it is packing a macro mode plus force flash and flash suppress. And don't forget the a self timer! The lens is the expected semiwide at 35mm f/3.5. If you have ever used one of these, you know that it also has a prefocus lock that is activated by pressing the shutter release halfway. (And you also know that it really, really needs it!) This unit has never been flooded or dropped on the poolside concrete. Function is perfect in every regard. Cosmetics are righteous, if I do say so myself. So go ahead, treat yourself to a tasty bonbon and lend a hand to APUG at the same time. Buyer pays actual shipping from Massachusetts in the USA. Enjoy!!USD
    Price : 5.00

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I bid ten bucks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    BTW: WP = "weather proof", not "water proof". This camera is NOT for underwater use.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    According to Canon, this IS good for underwater use to 16.4 feet.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My mistake. Canon sez what you said. Amazon description sez "weather proof".

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    In that case, I bid 25 bucks! Sorry, John!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I bid 28!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    ok $30. it is.

Shooter
    35mm
    Solid work so far, fellow APUGers. The 'auction' will close at 8PM Eastern US time tonight - good luck!

DRC

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'll bid $33.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin