Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,665   Posts: 1,481,686   Online: 761

Shooter
    4x5 Format

FS: Schneider Xenar 135mm f/4.7 - Price REDUCED

Cosmetically near mint... aperture lever and shutter release show a little age. Release lever is bent to allow use of a solenoid on a Speed Graphic. This affects nothing.

Coated optics are mint.

Shutter is nice and snappy.

Covers 4x5 (not much wiggle room) and is sharp to the corners.

Caps are not original. Front cap is a nice plain black slip-on and the rear cap is... well it's a yellow plastic bottle cap but it fits nicely.

White specs caused by image uploads.

$159 OBO plus shipping.

Postal MO or money gram only.

SOLD pending payment.USD
    Price : 159.00

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    This lens is SOLD... but I have other 135mm f/4.7 Xenars. I'll compile a list of lenses as soon as I have time but anyone interested in another one of these (just as nice) but with GENUINE SCHNEIDER CAPS let me know and I'll send links to pics.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hi. I've just begun a search for a coated 135mm Xenar to replace the uncoated 135mm Skopar in my Voigtlander 9x12 Avus. Came up with your ad of last year when I did a Google search, so thought I'd check with you to see if you still had any available. No rush--I'm selling a few things next week to balance out a purchase, so I have time. Thanks in advance, Roger.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin