Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,508   Online: 1057

Shooter
    35mm

SOLD!! Full Plate Camera - Seneca Camera Mfg. Co. - Camera City View - Any Interest?

Would there be any APUG interest in an original Whole Plate Seneca 'Camera City View' camera? It is in rather nice shape with nearly all of the original black finish still intact. Chrome is not as nice as that. Bellows is lighttight. Definitely usable just as it is. All controls are very smooth, lock down easily, etc. Based on some helpful input from the APUG community, let's shoot for a selling price of $225 without the Turner Reich triple convertible lens but with the lensboard. If the buyer would like the lens then I will put it in the package for $75 additional. Of course, buyer pays actual shipping. Enjoy!!USD
    Price : 225.00

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Does the lens come with it? What is it and what condtion is it in?

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for the query. The lens is the legendary TR triple convertible. It is in very nice shape. If a potential buyer is interested then it would go with the camera. Hope that helps!

Best,
    Jon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Does it include the rear rail? Any holders? What's the serial number stamped in the bottom?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    What price range are you thinking of for this beautiful item?

Shooter
    35mm
    Hello and thanks for the queries. There are no holders or rail included. The number on the bottom is 74, but I am not sure that it is actually a serial number. For the price, I was thinking that the APUG community could chime in with an idea of the value. I have never noticed one for sale so I am not really sure what to expect for a price.
    Best, Jon

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Drool...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    PM sent.
    Roger

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    The Camera arrived today, very well packed and in good condition, and as described. It does need some cleaning and minor work, but all and all she's a beauty!!! I've got film, a good supply of lens boards and should have a couple holders soon. The WP adventure is starting to come together.
    Cheers,
    Roger

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin