Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,314   Posts: 1,536,685   Online: 883

Shooter
    35mm

SOLD!! Speed Graphic / Wollensak 15 inch (380mm) Telephoto on Graphic Lensboard

A nice long portrait lens on a dedicated metal Graflex board. You will be ready to shoot as soon as you receive the lens - no mucking around trying to find a proper board with a large enough hole! This goes right on a 4x5 Speed Graphic. Glass is clean and clear, body shows just typical use - nothing ugly or offputting. Aperture functions correctly and has a million leaves at least! Includes original engraved Wollensak front cap. Will deliver anywhere in the US for the selling price of $105. Other areas will pay only actual cost. Enjoy!USD
    Price : 105.00

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    i LOVE mine!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm interested in this lens but have a couple of questions. I have a Graflex front standard on an old B&J 5X7 and the lens board measures 4"x4". Is this the size of the lens board and do you think it will cover 5X7 for portraiture?

Shooter
    35mm
    This is the later aluminum Graphic board that comes in a shade under 4 inches all around. I seem to recall that an adapter was made to use the later boards on the earlier standards, so something may be available along those lines. As far as covering 5x7, I popped it on a 5x7 SLR and the corners were not dark on the screen. But, I would run a film test for sure before taking that idea to the bank. Hope that helps.

Jon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Let me know how you want me to pay for this. Can do Paypal or send check.

Shooter
    35mm
    Sorry, RPippin - your post came through nine minutes after a firm commitment was made by another APUGer. Thanks for the interest in any case.
    J

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin