Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,682   Posts: 1,482,242   Online: 1098

Shooter
    35mm

SOLD!! APUG Benefit - Agfa Billy Record - Ideal 6x9 on 120 Pinhole Camera

Gather 'round for another monster APUG benefit 'auction'! This here is a genuine Agfa Billy Record, including authentic frozen focus and weedy shutter. Shutter is fine on B and T, but is hit and miss on other speeds. (Whatever happened to T, anyways? Does anyone under 60 years of age even know what T does?) Focus is fine none of the time. If I get ambitious I may attempt to free it before shipping but do not count on it. Bellows is really nice and style is top notch deco chrome and black enamel. Lens is, in a word, cloudy. Takes 120 film so you are looking at a helluva 6x9 compact folding pinholer. Or go after the lens and shutter and you can shoot dreamscapes. This camera will go to the high bidder this very evening, at 10 PM Eastern US time. Rules are simple: bidding starts at $3 and must advance by at least $1 at a time. Bids must be posted right here in the ad, and we will use the time stamp from APUG. Buyer will pay only actual shipping from central Massachusetts in the northeastern USA. Enjoy!!

Shooter
    35mm
    I bid $10

Shooter
    35mm
    Actually since it is for APUG I bid $15!!!

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for the solid bid! I will PM you for instructions on making the donation to APUG directly. Best,
    Jon

Shooter
    35mm
    Well looks like I am the winner?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin