Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,691   Posts: 1,548,910   Online: 864

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

FS: 240mm f/9 Computar

240mm f/9 Computar, in Copal #3. This is a perfect wide angle lens for the 7X17” or 11X14 format. It is a modern coated plasmat design that gives full coverage on these formats plus a few inches of movements. The lens, very small for the huge coverage, and shutter are in VG+ condition. The only comparable lens to this in terms of coverage for the size are older non-coated lenses like the Protar IV and V, and the f/9 Zeiss-Dagor wide angle lens, and you would expect to pay $2000 or more for both of these lenses at 240mm focal length , if you could find one. I used this lens for several years with 7X17 but no longer work in this format and no longer need the super coverage. My price for this beauty is $1450, plus shipping.

If you are looking for a fantastic super wide angle lens for 7X17 look carefully at this one. Not many lenses with these characteristics around, either vintage of modern.

Sandy KingUSD
    Price : 1450.00

Sandy turned me on to the Computar lenses and they are fabulous and in short supply. I use the 240mm on 11x14 and the 305mm on 8x20 and they serve marvelously as macro lenses with ULF. You do not see these around anymore because many people have found out how special they are. You will not regret acquiring this lens!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin