Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,958   Posts: 1,522,992   Online: 1161

Nikon SW 120/F8 with orginal box, virtually as new

I need some additional darkroom materials, and so I am offering for sale my pristine ( no visible signs of use ) Nikon SW 120/F8 lens with original caps, and original box and packing materials. The lens is correctly mounted using the original flange on an as new Canham 4x5 board. The audience on APUG is no doubt familiar with the lens which is the unusual 8 element wide angle lens that covers 4x5, 5x7, and 8x10 at f22 straight on. As an added bonus I will include the as new Photobacker Lens case which has velcro around the case allowing easy attachment to a multitude of camera bags. The price reflects recent sales on that auction site. Of course, 3 % donation to APUG, or my local hospital's hospice care-your choice. Email me PM for photos. Serious inquiries only please. On that site in a few days, so do get in touch if you've any interest. Prefer paypal which address I will furnish when item is sold.

Ed

Sorry...$585.00.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin