Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,632   Online: 675

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Nikon Coolscan 8000

I know...what is a scanner doing for sale on APUG? Would it help if I say I am trying to start the insanity project--starting a film processing lab in this day and age? Well, that's what I'm doing. Anyway, I have a Nikon Coolscan 8000 with three film holders: 35mm strips, 35mm mounted and 120 strips. The scanner works as it should--if you've used one before you know that means it is sharp and slow! If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to PM me or e-mail me directly.
    Thanks,
    MattUSD
    Price : 995.00

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Where will your lab be located and what services will you offer?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's all in negotiation right now...

AJH

Shooter
    35mm
    don't even film photographers expect a scanning service for their freshly processed films? so keeping it for supplying this service may be wiser. It is quite easy to modify the SA strip feeder for long rolls... Without spending $800 on the roll-set

Shooter
    35mm

Your photo lab

Quote Originally Posted by tjaded View Post
    I know...what is a scanner doing for sale on APUG? Would it help if I say I am trying to start the insanity project--starting a film processing lab in this day and age? Well, that's what I'm doing. Anyway, I have a Nikon Coolscan 8000 with three film holders: 35mm strips, 35mm mounted and 120 strips. The scanner works as it should--if you've used one before you know that means it is sharp and slow! If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to PM me or e-mail me directly.
    Thanks,
    MattUSD
    Price : 995.00

HI Matt
    I have a question for you. What your presently doing is exactly what I'm in the process of doing. I'll be opening up a full analog b&w photo lab with in the next few months. Like yourself, there are times when I'm wondering if this is the proper route to take. How are you managing with this so far ?

Marc

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin