Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,540   Posts: 1,544,355   Online: 1061

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Zeiss Ikon quarter plate and film holders, Zeiss diopters and grad yellow, leather case

See the following thread for discussion of this kit: http://www.apug.org/forums/forum127/...e-score-2.html

I am not looking to clean up on these...but I want fair offers from APUGers who can put these to use to make wonderful photographic work!

If you are interested in these, you probably know more about them than I do. Ask whatever questions you need to ask to inform your decision.

The holders are all marked 665/7 and Zeiss Ikon, though there are a few slightly different designs. There are seven of them, plus a Voigtlander holder that appears to be for a film pack or something similar. All holders EXCEPT ONE have film inserts that fit 3-1/4 by 4-1/4 sheet film. I know this for sure, because there was a sheet of film in one of the holders that measures 3-3/16 by 4-3/16 inches (approx. 81x106mm). The inserts are marked: "725/4". Holders' outside dimensions are approx. 4 in. by 6-1/4 in., though as I mentioned, there are a few different designs, so there may be some slight variation in length.

The two diopters are marked Carl Zeiss Jena, and Proxar 2 x 42 and Distar 3 x 42. The yellow grad filter has no markings, and does not appear similar in design to the Zeiss diopters, so it probably is not by Zeiss.

See pix on Flicker here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8266378...7622735244614/ in case the pix on APUG aren't large enough or sharp enough.

Thank you!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    These holders will fit the zeiss (and ica) maximar, the trona and the Donata, and a few other 9x12 plate cameras. If anyone's interested.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks, Loman. Just to clarify, these are not actually 9x12 holders themselves, correct?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Yes they are.
    Regards
    Mads

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    So, 9x12 plates, and 3-1/4 x 4-1/4 film?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    are these still available?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin